· The 5K run will be a “Fun Run” – no chips, no official times –there will be split clocks and a big clock and finish line structure at the finish line so you can note your own time
· No age group prizes – just top 5 male and female overall
· Lower entry fees
And as always:
· Great holiday family-friendly event
· Same great 5K course
· Same Kids’ Fun Run and 1.5mile Walk
· Same great way to put smiles on the faces of needy kids
We are looking forward to the 10th Annual Smiles Turkey Trot and hope that
you are too!
Smiles Change Lives is a nonprofit organization that has been providing life changing, essential orthodontic treatment for children from low income families for over a decade. Dr. Frank R. Egan, local orthodontist and runner, launched the Smiles Change Lives program on Long Island in 2008.
Race Information: The race course was designed by runners for runners. The race has been sanctioned by the USATF. The USATF certified course starts and finishes at Corey Beach Park. Results for the 5K race will be posted on www.SmilesTurkeyTrot.org.