Date & Time
The parade begins in Miller Place at Rt. 25A & Harrison Ave. The end will be in Rocky Point at Broadway & Prince Road.
Founded in 1949 by businessmen John M. Sullivan and George Faulkner, the Friends of St. Patrick launched their first Miller Place - Rocky Point St. Patrick’s Day parade on March 11, 1950.
Since that day, so many aspects of the parade have changed. The parade route, once a rustic two-lane road, is now a highly developed four-lane highway. The spectators, once numbering in the hundreds, are now in the tens of thousands