Date & Time
Board the pontoon boat "Discovery"....
for a unique 1 1/12 hour cruise throught Stony Brook Harbor to the surrounding wetlands at West Meadow Creek. A naturalist will be aboard to guide you through this exceptional experience embracing ecology, geology and history.
- Marvel at sweeping vistas of the salt marsh moriaine, the long sandspit with the historic Gamecock Cottage, the serpentine creek and waterfowl and birds.
- Learn about the importance of the wetlands ecosystem.
- Discover how Native Americans first settled here.
- Bring your binoculars for a close-up view and use your camera to record cruise memories!
- Celebrate a special occasion aborad the "Discovery."
-Enjoy a morning or mid-day cruise, or wrap up a perfect summer day with a sunset cruise.
Adults, $28; Seniors 60+ and Students , $25; Children Under 6, $20.
Walk-Ons (CASH ONLY)
Adults,$35; Seniors 60+ and Students, $30; Children under 6, $20
$50 Per Person
Adult Groups, $550; Seniors 60+ and Education Groups, $472
Group bookings for the full boat are available by appointment; 1/2 non-refundable deposit with reservation; group cancellation policy applies.