- Real Estate
Date & Time
EAC Network will host a celebratory gala to commemorate and mark 50 years of uninterrupted service, while launching the next 50 years of service to empower, assist, and care for Long Island and NYC’s neighbors in need. The event will recognize individuals and organizations that are have set stand for outstanding service to our communities.
- EAC Network, Long Island and NYC-based non-profit human service organization
- Carol Silva, News 12 Anchor, Celebrity Host
- Geraldine Hart, Commissioner of the Suffolk County Police Department, Honoree
- Patrick J. Ryder, Commissioner of the Nassau County Police Department, Honoree
- Katie Beers, Survivor, NY Times Best-Selling Author, Inspirational Speaker, Special Guest
- Special recognition to founders Diana Free, Joan Boden, Nadine Heyman, and Barbara Gross
EAC Network originated in 1969 when social forces in the United States put forth a major effort to battle poverty, crime, drugs, and racism. Several local volunteers came together to use their professional talents to help young people take advantage of vocational and educational opportunities. To meet the changing and growing needs of our communities, EAC Network’s vision has expanded to empower, assist, and care for over 82,000 children, families, and individuals in need, including children who have been abused or who are in the foster care, struggling families, individuals battling addiction and mental illness, vulnerable seniors trying to maintain independence, the incapacitated, and more.