- Real Estate
Date & Time
Name: John Moschella 9-11 FDNY Responder Memorial Jamboree
Date: Saturday, September 7th rain date Saturday, September 14th
Time: 8:00 AM Until Completion
Address: Nassau Suffolk Dek Hockey 115 Sherwood Avenue Farmingdale NY 11735
John grew up in Farmingdale and was an avid dek hockey player who played for over 30 years. On December 8, 2018, John an FDNY captain lost his battle to a 9-11 related cancer.
Engine -257 Ladder-170 Battalion-58 Engine-287 Ladder-136 Battalion-46 Engine-26
Deadline: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 Cost $200 Per Team note: if you don’t have a team and want to play it will be $25.00 per person and we will make an additional team or add you to a roster. All proceeds from tournament will go to the FealGood foundation in Johns memory.. No admission for spectators so feel free to bring your fans.
1) Two 7-minute periods (running time) and 3rd period 5 minutes stopped time. This may vary depending on amount of teams playing
2) Double Elimination (2 games guaranteed)
3) 4-on-4 play, teams must have a goalie
4) Player Equipment: Helmet with cage or shield, hockey shin guards and elbow pads, gloves (ice or deck…not garden or work gloves)
5) Teams and individuals must have a dark and light jersey.
Winning team receives team players names on a trophy that will be kept at Nassau Suffolk Dek hockey and will receive a championship tee shirt
Questions: email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships: Additional Donations payable to Nassau-Suffolk Dek hockey. This will be forwarded to the FealGood foundation in Johns memory