The NY Good Guys comes to Belmont Park Racetrack to share in your passion for cars. On Father's Day 6/21/2015, we bring you a great new venue to experience. Show off your ride in front of 15k people and park your show car overlooking the racetrack. Wow!!! Get your free NY Good Guys sponsored T-Shirt for the first 100 cars. Included with your $20.00 paid show car admission, you will get one free lunch voucher and get enjoy live music, meassage chairs, hot shaves, hand rolled cigars, free bourbon tasting as well as stuff the kids like, pony rides, inflatables, carnival games, petting zoo, temporary tattoos and face painting - all free with your paid admission. Also, shine up that show car because you will be in the running for the peoples choice award for best show car. The winning car owner will be presented an award in the winners circle with the winning horse and jockey. Enjoy the thrill of the day with the NY Good Guys because, on this Father's Day, Belmont will be the place to be! Preregister today at www.nygoodguys.com
PREREGISTER TODAY! NY Good Guys Car Show at Belmont Park Racetrack on Father's Day. The address is 2150 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY 11003. This indoor Car Event (with open garage car corral), is sure to impress all of you car enthusiasts. PREREGISTERED CARS WILL BE PARKING FIRST. Send those forms in to reserve your parking space today!. We hope to see you there. For more info visit: www.nygoodguys.com
NY GOOD GUYS CAR SHOW $20.00: FOR SHOW CAR EXHIBITORS.
SUNDAY JUNE 21, 2015
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
GATES OPEN 10:30 A.M.
NOTE: NY GOOD GUYS, INC. Is not affiliated with any other company.
All show cars should be preregistered for this event in advance to enter first. NON- preregistered cars will be able to enter on a first come first serve basis. The car exhibit is inside the building and space is limited. You should not wait to mail your preregistration form to us if you want to display your car inside. Preregistration does not guarantee you an indoor spot / or if you arrive late. Show car exhibitors will receive a confirmation email when your registration form has been received. Same day, on the premises registrations will be limited. (ARRIVING EARLY IS YOUR BEST OPPORTUNITY TO GET INSIDE PARKING.) Email us for more info at: email@example.com.
Sponsors can arrive at 8:00 a.m. to set up. If you need more time email Dean Gangai at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO show cars will be allowed to leave before 4 p.m. Should an emergency occur and you must leave before 4 p.m., please contact an event representative or a security guard. We are in tight quarters with heavy foot traffic.
NO PETS ARE PERMITTED ON SITE.
• Winning car is strictly based on the popular vote by the patrons.
• NO boom boxes or playing of loud music during show hours. (REMEMBER WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE HORSE TRACK.)
• Engines must remain off during the show. NO revving of engines or use of hydraulics/airbags during show hours.
• Reckless behavior and excessive, unnecessary noise will not be tolerated.
• Check-in starts at 10 a.m. Gates open at 10:30 a.m. and cars will be allowed in the building at 10:30 a.m.
• All vehicles must comply with on-site traffic directions AND YOU WILL BE DIRECTED WHERE TO PARK.
• NO support vehicles are allowed in the event. Spaces for support vehicles will be provided, if requested, prior to the event outside the building. For more information, call 516.852.8112 or email us at: email@example.com.
• All cars should be street legal and MUST be insured.