Date & Time
Some students are impulsive, easily distracted or have difficulty remembering what they've already been taught. This framework for learning teaches students visual and auditory attention, memory, processing and executive functioning skills. This workshop is not only ideal for teachers of students with exceptional needs but for general education classroom teachers, psychologists, social workers and counselors. This informative, collaborative and practical training offers proven strategies to strengthen the readiness skills on how to learn through a multi-sensory approach incorporating manipulatives, music, literature and hands-on activities.
• Understand ADHD as a mental health condition
• Analyze and experience the relationship between Feelings-Motivation-Action
• Learn the functions and benefits of Executive Functioning
• Review research that supports the importance of Executive Functioning
• Understand the correlation of the framework and how students learn cognitively