Date & Time
The City of Glen Cove and The Glen Cove Youth Bureau present
The 2019 Holiday Marketplace at Glen Cove City Hall
Saturday, December 7 - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Featuring Home-Made, Hand Crafted and Home-Based Businesses
Glen Cove residents are encouraged to shop downtown Glen Cove for great holiday gifts and holiday necessities. To add a little sparkle to this season’s shopping fun, we are hosting a creative shopping experience – a holiday marketplace in City Hall highlighting home-made, hand-crafted and home-based businesses.
· To participate, potential vendors can fill out the application below and tables will be allotted on a first come, first serve basis. Please keep in mind we are looking for holiday-oriented gifts & crafts.
· Each table will cost $50 and checks should be made payable to:
City of Glen Cove Celebrations
· Four community organizations will also have the opportunity to sell beverages, candy, gifts and baked goods for the benefit of their 501C3 group
· All applications will be reviewed and vendors will be contacted upon acceptance of their application. For further information call Susan Tripp or Donna Fazzalari (516) 676-2004
· Deadline: October 31, 2019
All Table Cost Proceeds Are Donated to the Friends of the Glen Cove Youth Board which supports the Glen Cove Youth Bureau.
Name of Business/Type of Product: _______________________________
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Glen Cove Celebrations
Committee, 9 Glen Street, Glen Cove, NY 11542 or Fax to: (516) 676-0108