Date & TimeSun, Mar 12, 2017
The parade begins in Miller Place at Route 25A & Harrison Ave. The end will be in Rocky Point at the corner of Route 25A and Broadway.
Founded in 1949 by businessmen John M. Sullivan and George Faulkner, the Friends of St. Patrick launched their first Miller Place - Rocky Point St. Patrick’s Day parade on March 11, 1950.
Since that day, so many aspects of the parade have changed. The parade route, once a rustic two-lane road, is now a highly developed four-lane highway. The spectators, once numbering in the hundreds, are now in the tens of thousands
67th Grand Marshal: Joseph A. Cognitore