Date & Time
In 1648 the Rogers family established a farm at this location with their heirs living in the home until 1889. A decade later Samuel Parrish spent his summers in the mansion until he died in a car crash in 1932. The seventeen room mansion was the home of whaling Captain Albert Rogers.
Admission for each program can be purchased in advance by calling 631 283-2494 or online at southamptonhistoricalmuseum.org.
The program is limited to 20 adults for each program. Bring appropriate clothing for outdoors; also flashlights, cameras and voice recorders are encouraged.